Weather & Climate at Fort Knox Army Base in Hardin, KY
Summary of the weather and climate in Hardin, KY:
- The average high in Hardin, KY is 65.5°F and average low is 44.4°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 86°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 23.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 50.82 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 5.82 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 4.2 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 1.8 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Knox Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Knox Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: