Weather & Climate at Dugway Proving Ground Army Base in Tooele County, UT
Summary of the weather and climate in Tooele County, UT:
- The average high in Tooele County, UT is 66.8°F and average low is 36°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 96.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 14.6°F
- Annual rainfall is 8.85 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 1.17 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 14.6 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 4.3 inches.
Climate Table — Dugway Proving Ground Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Dugway Proving Ground Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: