Weather & Climate at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, OK
Summary of the weather and climate in Oklahoma City, OK:
- The average high in Oklahoma City, OK is 72.2°F and average low is 50.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 93.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 28.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 36.52 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 4.93 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 7.6 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 2.8 inches.
Climate Table — Tinker Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Tinker Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: