Weather & Climate at Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base in Onslow, NC
Summary of the weather and climate in Onslow, NC:
- The average high in Onslow, NC is 73.8°F and average low is 52.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 89.7°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 34.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 55.68 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 7.19 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.8 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.6 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: