Weather & Climate at Cannon Air Force Base in Curry, NM
Summary of the weather and climate in Curry, NM:
- The average high in Curry, NM is 71.6°F and average low is 44.1°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 90.7°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 25°F
- Annual rainfall is 19.13 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 3.48 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 13.8 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 4.5 inches.
Climate Table — Cannon Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Cannon Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: