Weather & Climate at Selfridge Air National Guard Base in Harrison, MI
Summary of the weather and climate in Harrison, MI:
- The average high in Harrison, MI is 56.6°F and average low is 39.1°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 81.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 17.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 32.06 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 3.34 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 32 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 10.1 inches.
Climate Table — Selfridge Air National Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Selfridge Air National Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: