Weather & Climate at Soldier Systems Center Army Base in Natick, MA
Summary of the weather and climate in Natick, MA:
- The average high in Natick, MA is 59.1°F and average low is 38°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 82°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 15.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 47.25 inches. The rainiest month is October with an average of 4.39 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 43.8 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 13.7 inches.
Climate Table — Soldier Systems Center Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Soldier Systems Center Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: