Weather & Climate at Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Lexington Park, MD
Summary of the weather and climate in Lexington Park, MD:
- The average high in Lexington Park, MD is 66.2°F and average low is 48.4°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 86.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 28°F
- Annual rainfall is 46.65 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 4.61 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 12 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 4.8 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Air Station Patuxent River
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Air Station Patuxent River
Weather through the year:
Share this page: