Weather & Climate at Joint Reserve Base New Orleans Navy Base in New Orleans, LA
Summary of the weather and climate in New Orleans, LA:
- The average high in New Orleans, LA is 77.6°F and average low is 59.1°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 90.5°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 43.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 62.48 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 7.07 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.2 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 0.1 inches.
Climate Table — Joint Reserve Base New Orleans Navy Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Joint Reserve Base New Orleans Navy Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: