Weather & Climate at Camp Dodge Army Base in Johnston, IA
Summary of the weather and climate in Johnston, IA:
- The average high in Johnston, IA is 59.7°F and average low is 39.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 12.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 35.61 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 5.3 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 39.3 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 10.5 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Dodge Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Dodge Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: