Weather & Climate at Naval Air Station Atlanta in Atlanta, GA
Summary of the weather and climate in Atlanta, GA:
- The average high in Atlanta, GA is 70.4°F and average low is 49.1°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 84.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 30°F
- Annual rainfall is 55.11 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 6.46 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 1 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.4 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Air Station Atlanta
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Air Station Atlanta
Weather through the year:
Share this page: