Weather & Climate at Naval Air Station Whiting Field in Milton, FL
Summary of the weather and climate in Milton, FL:
- The average high in Milton, FL is 78°F and average low is 57.3°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.5°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 40.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 67.44 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 7.8 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.1 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 0.1 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Air Station Whiting Field
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Air Station Whiting Field
Weather through the year:
Share this page: