Weather & Climate at Edwards Air Force Base in Edwards, CA
Summary of the weather and climate in Edwards, CA:
- The average high in Edwards, CA is 75.4°F and average low is 49.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 96.4°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 32.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 6.67 inches. The rainiest month is February with an average of 1.53 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 1.1 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.4 inches.
Climate Table — Edwards Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Edwards Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: