Weather & Climate at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, AZ
Summary of the weather and climate in Tucson, AZ:
- The average high in Tucson, AZ is 83.1°F and average low is 55.7°F
- The hottest month is June with an high of 100.3°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 39.1°F
- Annual rainfall is 11.59 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 2.39 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.6 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.3 inches.
Climate Table — Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: